World Intellectual Property Organization Perth seminar
24 March 2017
Pan Pacific Perth
207 Adelaide Terrace
IP Australia will welcome the World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO) to Australia in March as part of their worldwide roving seminar series.
Don't miss this special opportunity to learn directly from senior WIPO experts about:
• the latest developments and trends in intellectual property in Australia and around the world
• practical tips for alternative dispute resolutions
• updates on international systems for the protection of IP rights and future developments.
Earn CPE points by participating:
• 3 hours CPE to registered patent attorneys and attorneys jointly registered as both a patent and a trademark attorney (1 hour each for patents, trade marks and international matters), and
• 2 hours CPE for registered trademarks attorneys (1 hour each for trade marks & international matters).
The event will be followed by a networking lunch.
Registration for this event is essential. To register, please visit IP Australia's events page at www.ipaustralia.gov.au/about-us/news-and-community/events
Add event to my calendar
02 6283 2940