Success and Leadership
Launched in 2002, Success and Leadership is a series of breakfast events that showcases leaders from organisations with a Western Australian business and community footprint. Success and Leadership offers a captive business audience a fresh perspective of the speaker’s leadership journey as well as other topical company and community developments.
The events are usually held as a breakfast and as a 45-minute moderated in-conversation, including attendee questions using an audience interactive platform.
Details of the next Success and Leadership event will be announced soon.
Past Success and Leadership Events
- Danielle Blain - Managing director, Gosh Leather
- Dick Lester - Founder, Growth Equities Mutual
- Len Buckeridge - Founder, BGC
- Ron Manners - Chairman, Croesus Mining
- Tony Fini - Founder, Fini Group
- John Rothwell - Founding executive chairman, Austal
- Professor Fiona Wood
- Dr Patricia Kailis
- Nathan Buzza - Founder, Commtech Wireless
- Clough chairman Harold Clough and Feature Tours chief executive Manny Papadoulis
- AlintaGas chief executive officer Bob Browning and Poynton and Partners managing director Mark Barnaba
- Joe Boros - Managing director, Bunnings Building Supplies
- Franklin Tate - CEO, Evans & Tate
Event Cancellation Policy
Unless specifically stated on the event invitation that the invitation is not transferable, you may send another attendee to take your place at the event if you are unable to attend.
If you are unable to attend, and cannot find someone to take your place, cancellations for all bookings will be accepted up to 14 days prior to the event and a full refund will be issued provided that Business News has acknowledged notification of your cancellation.
If Business News does not receive notification 14 days prior to the event, there will be no refund for cancellations.