Unique and innovative business events that are held in some of the most prestigious venues across Perth. Hosted by Business News these must attend events exceed expectations and provide great networking opportunities.
The 40under40 Awards recognise Western Australia’s top forty leading business entrepreneurs and professionals, under the age of 40.
The program, now in its 16th year, attracts more than 80 entrants across all industries and showcases the acute business acumen of our State’s professional talent. Every year, the most outstanding candidate is crowned First Amongst Equals and becomes the programme ambassador for the following year.
The awards culminate in a glamorous black tie gala dinner that is attended by over 700 Western Australian business professionals from the entire gamut of industries, the State’s leading politicians and other prominent personalities.
40under40 sponsors can enjoy:
- Enhanced credibility, profile elevation, improved local image and greater brand awareness;
- being seen as advocates of young entrepreneurs and supporting future business;
- targeted marketing and lead generation opportunities, leading to new business partnerships; and
- alignment with other leading WA brands through multi-platform media exposure.
Recognising excellence among WA's young business elite since 2002
The Rising Stars awards programme seeks to discover Western Australia’s fastest growing private businesses. Entrants demonstrate sustained growth and the key drivers to their continued expansion.
The programme encourages and celebrates the outstanding efforts of the top ten most impressive entrants at an exciting awards cocktail evening, which is hosted at premium venues in and around Perth. Every year, the celebration is attended by more than 400 business professionals who share in the achievements of the Western Australia private business sector.
The Rising Stars programme provides an excellent platform for sponsors to:
- connect with private, fast growing businesses to create new relationships and strengthen existing partnerships through interaction with 40+ entrants;
- review business practices and strategies of the State’s fastest growing companies;
- forge strategic relationships with senior executives representing other sponsors; and
- strengthen brand awareness and status through alignment with other leading WA businesses.
The Success & Leadership Series is an annual series of five breakfast events that showcase successful Western Australian business leaders who have excelled in their fields of endeavor.
The breakfast series is Perth’s preeminent professional networking forum and has been growing in popularity, with many events attracting over 400 guests. The events are presented in a sit-down breakfast format and on numerous occasions, seating demands have outstripped venue capacity. As the events are attended exclusively by members of the Western Australian business community, it is the ultimate opportunity for expanding your professional connections.
Success & Leadership Series partners are ideally positioned to:
- connect with customers, partners and suppliers in influential positions through quality and targeted networking opportunities;
- support WA industry and be positioned as a good corporate citizen; and
- expand campaign awareness and be aligned with leading WA brands through multi-faceted media coverage.