Quiet Leadership - Learn to drive change by bringing people to their own insights
09 October 2012
Medina Grand Hotel
33 Mounts Bay Road
Quiet Leadership is a high impact program providing participants with a new, highly effective approach to communicating as a leader or manager, based on the distinct Results brain-based coaching methodology.
Taught experientially, participants will learn how to help others think more effectively, developing core coaching skills that move someone from a point of being stuck or challenged, to insight and then motivated action in a fraction
of the time that normal conversations take.
Who should attend:
- Managers and leaders who want to enhance their ability to communicate with others in the workplace, particularly direct reports
- Individuals who wish to positively influence the performance of others
- Professionals with solid skills in related fields who want to add coaching to their skill set
- Individuals wishing to learn foundation skills and how to integrate them into life, or their organisation’s culture
Outcomes of the program:
- Having shorter, more impactful conversations
- Managing priorities more effectively with less concern around detail
- Running high impact meetings
- Working more effectively with conflict
- Improving relationships with direct reports, peers, and supervisors
- Providing quality feedback to peers, suppliers and business partners
Trainer - Madeleine Long has a proven 26 year track record in senior management positions with multi-national organisations in the financial services, resources and government sectors. Solid career built on sales, brand management, strategic financial planning, executive coaching and mentoring, team facilitation, Board communication and team leadership in fast growing organisations.
Madeleine is an accomplished industry keynote presenter in the Asia Pacificregion
Add event to my calendar