People Pleasing, Perfectionism & Imposter Syndrome - Could they be holding you back?
17 July 2018
Australian Institute of Management WA
76 Birkdale Street
AIM WA Your Best Self Series Event.
Confidence and assertiveness are fundamental ingredients for success and are powerful assets in today’s highly competitive environment.
This interactive workshop will tackle common fears and blocks to confidence and success. It will also equip you with a range of practical strategies that you can apply yourself and use to support members of your team to accelerate success and play a bigger game.
Join us for lunch and learn how to:
- identify common blocks to confidence and success, including imposter syndrome, people pleasing and perfectionism
- boost your self-confidence and the confidence of your team with 7 practical tools and techniques
- strengthen your assertiveness and ability to say ‘no’ to unreasonable requests without feeling guilty
- uncover the psychology and behaviours associated with passive, assertive and aggressive communication styles
- understand common gender differences in confidence so you can better empower yourself and support members of your team
- develop a personal action plan to accelerate your success in 2018
Speaker: Shona Rowan, Inspirational Speaker, Psychologist and Performance Consultant
Shona is a Peak Performance Consultant, Inspirational Speaker and trained Psychologist. She spent the last 15 years working with organisations and individuals across a range of sectors to maximise performance and accelerate success. Via inspirational events and her signature peak performance workshops, Shona helps organisations develop their talent, retain their clients and empower their female staff. Based in London for over a decade, she relocated back to Western Australia in 2016 and works locally and internationally. Her clients include DLA Piper, Hawaiian, Shell, Gold Fields, UWA, Ashurst and Conoco Phillips.
Add event to my calendar
08 9383 8000