Learn How To Build A 'Great' Company
11 June 2018
Level 1, 9 Bowman Street
Learn How To Build A 'Great' Company [SME Workshop]
Join us for our breakfast event where we'll workshop the real world application of the suggested frameworks, models and theories from Jim Collins' critically acclaimed business management book - 'Good to Great'. We keep the workshops small so that each attendee has an opportunity to ask questions and spend time with MVP Small Business Specialist Doug Verley, who brings over 32 years of experience working within the SME sector to the table.
A best seller, with over three million copies sold, Good to Great is one of the most successful business books ever published. Popular among both high profile executives and SME business owners, many regard the book as a key tool for managerial guidance. In the book, Collins and his team of researchers share their findings as to why some companies transition from being ‘good’ companies to ‘great companies’.
- Actively interact and share with other business owner-managers
- Gain insight into what contributes to making a business successful
- Gain insight into the application of specific theories, models and frameworks
- Learn how these theories, models and frameworks can be applied in your business
What you get:
- Continental breakfast
- An opportunity to network with other like-minded business owners
- Takeaway materials including relevant frameworks, models and workbook
- Free 1-hour follow-up mentoring session on your business with Small Business Specialist Doug Verley
Who is Doug Verley?
Doug Verley is a Director of MVP Financial, providing specialist financial services for small business owners in WA. Doug has over 32 years of experience in numerous industries, 23 years entrenched in all areas of strategy development, planning and implementation.
Any questions, please contact email@example.com
Add event to my calendar
08 9217 2400