Fine Food Western Australia
14 April 2013
Perth Exhibition and Convention Centre
Western Australia’s most prestigious biennial event for the foodservice industry, Fine Food Western Australia, is returning to the Perth Exhibition and Convention Centre from 10am – 5pm daily on 14 – 16 April 2013 with a revamped and refreshed show line up.
With a new option to pre purchase parking space, visiting the show in 2013 will be even easier for the thousands of visitors expected to attend WA’s largest food, drink and equipment trade event for the retail, foodservice and hospitality industries.
Featuring more than 150 local and national exhibitors, visitors will set their business apart by witnessing first-hand new and unique food ranges, testing out the latest in equipment, negotiating direct with suppliers and attending free business seminars.
In 2013 Fine Food offers visitors a well-rounded showcase of WA’s food industry with a whole host of exciting new additions:
NEW IN 2013:
- Regional WA Food & Local WA Wines – Dedicated exhibition area that will showcase the best of WA’s food and wine regions, offering the latest fresh local ideas to jazz up your menu.
- Business Seminars (FREE) – Short, educational and informative seminars and panels with topics relevant to the WA food industry. For example ‘Design Makeover’ – how to create a fresh look that will attract attention to your business, without breaking the bank.
- Wine Matching Masterclasses – Classes covering essential wine matchings tailored at Sommeliers, chefs, food and beverage managers and retail bottle shop owners and managers hosted by Wine WA.
- Barista Competition – A new competition to run alongside the existing Junior Barista Competition run for TAFE students. This open event will allow senior baristas to compete for prize money and trophies.
- Bakery Masterclasses – Baking Association of Australia will conduct demonstrations with industry products, see the latest techniques in Artisan Breads, Traditional Cake Decorating and Making Perfect Pies and Pastries.
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND:
- Bakery World – A full range of equipment, ingredients and finished products.
- Dairy World – Dairy products including milk, cheese, dips and drinks.
- Drinks World – A full range of hot and cold beverages.
- Meat & Seafood World – Fresh and processed products for the chef and supermarket.
- Packaging Solutions – Cutting-edge ideas and packaging solutions for the foodservice industry.
- Catering, Bakery & Hospitality Equipment – The latest in equipment for all food industry services inlcuding furniture, display cabinets, POS systems and more.
- General & Gourmet Food – From local gourmet and international food, confectionery, to organic, and gluten-free products.
In 2013, there will be a distinct local and regional WA feel, with some of the leaders in the WA food industry exhibiting including Linley Valley Pork, New West Foods, Elle Stream, Lux Foods, New Norcia Bakeries, Yummy Snack Foods, Fermoy Estate, Furniture Options, Wedderburn, Lenny’s Commercial, EmbroidMe WA, Ulti POS, Oscar POS, 21st Century Business Equipment, Eco Pallets, BONISSIOMO. Also returning to exhibit at the show are Fonterra, Crema Gourmet Coffee Roasters, Pepe’s Duck, Special Chicken, Cookers, Raw Materials, Meat Livestock Australia, Robins Food, Chris’s Dips. Unox, Caterlink, Priestley’s Gourmet, Able Product, Robot Cuope, B&S Commercial, SilverChef, SSM International, Biopak, Posi Pour and many more new exhibitors.
Fine Food Western Australia is proud to once again host the 2013 WA Oceanafest competition. As the recognised international culinary event for the Pacific Rim, the competition is made up of local, interstate and international teams of chefs, pastry chefs, caterers, apprentices, cake decorators, and more, all showing off their culinary skills and abilities.
The highlight is undoubtedly the ‘Restaurant of Champions’, which will see local teams competing against the rest of Australia and Asia. Visitors to Fine Food WA can share in the experience by buying a reserved seat at the ‘Restaurant of Champions’ for lunch.
Whether you run a restaurant, café, bar, hotel, bakery, butcher or food store, Fine Food Western Australia offers the chance to discover thousands of ideas to help your business stay ahead of the competition.
Diversified Exhibitions Australia
Add event to my calendar