Business Case Workshop - The Secrets to HR Funding Revealed
07 May 2019
14 Mill Street
We know that 80% of HR projects get rejected or deferred because we were unable to justify the value to the executives.
This 4-hour workshop offers a step-by-step approach to putting a strong business case together – including costs, timeframes, risks and ROI – and provides tips on effectively showcasing your recommendation for maximum viability. We will also provide snacks and lunch on the day! So please let us know of any dietary requirements you may have.
Who should attend?
- HR professionals, and managers who are responsible for HR initiatives and systems within their organisations
- Employers and managers responsible for managing HR software
- Senior leaders and C-Level with a professional interest in Human Capital Management
- To understand the purpose and content of a business case as it applies in different contexts
- To hear from organisations that have achieved positive outcomes with this methodology
- To learn how to develop a strong HCM strategy to align with your business objectives, as well as presenting it to your CFO & Executive team
- To quantify the various benefits of undertaking a project and interpret the appropriate financial data including costs, budgets and estimates for completion
- To meet like-minded business professionals, share knowledge and build professional networks
See what past attendees had to say about our Workshop:
"I now know how to articulate and communicate my business case in a way that will get a response from our executive team." - Major Legal Firm
"Gave me new avenues to think about business improvement and how to secure funding" - Aged Care Organisation
"I now have an understanding of the intrinsic details such as evidence and impact in numbers and dollars" - Healthcare Company
Add event to my calendar
03 9869 8842