Breast cancer: the full story
12 March 2019
McCusker Auditorium, Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research
QEII Medical Centre, 6 Verdun Street
Shedding light on the disease from different perspectives.
You are invited to a special Community Q&A on breast cancer, hosted by the Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research. Come and hear about breast cancer from patients on the journey and from experts who diagnose, treat and research the disease.
* Dr Sarah Paton - Breast Physician
* Dr Andrew Redfern - Breast Cancer Oncologist
* Cancer patient Penny Leiper – breast cancer patient and Head of English at Great Southern Grammar, Albany
* Peta-Jane Secrett - Cancer survivor, completing her PhD in the Law faculty (on human trafficking), diagnosed with an invasive ductal carcinoma the same week she discovered she was pregnant with her second child
* Miriam Borthwick - former ABC TV News / 7.30 Report journalist (Facilitator)
Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research
Add event to my calendar
08 6151 0700