Ask an Expert Belmont BEC Business Sundowner
24 September 2014
Function Room, The Belmont
174 Wright St
• Future of energy auditing – Eamonn Darcy, Ecocentric Energy recently announced finalist in the IBM SmartCamp Australia/ New Zealand.
• ‘Twilight of Abundance’ – Author David Archibald providing highlights from his latest book launched in USA 2014 at the Institute of World Politics, Washington DC.
• Solar energy – Georg Dreher, Solarmatrix will outline updates on Solar Energy and opportunities for business in solar commercial leasing.
• Energy savings – David Williams, KONE Elevators Pty Ltd will outline how motor efficiency changes led to 80% savings in power costs.
Last chance to enter the 21st Belmont Small Business Awards – closing 30th September.
Door Prizes include autographed books – ‘Twilight of Abundance’ signed by David Archibald and ‘Just About everything A Retail Manager Needs to Know’ signed by author John Stanley and ‘Charthill Legal’s Real Estate Tips & Advice’ signed by Jules Lewin.
MONTHLY TIPS FROM BUSINESS SPECIALISTS INCLUDE:
• Steve Cartwright, FX Digital will provide tips on ‘What to post on Facebook to get Guaranteed results.’
• Lee Sanders of Computer Consultant Professionals will provide an update on ‘The apple bug that leaked naked celebrity photos to the internet’.
Collect a free energy mentoring ‘one-to-one’ voucher to reduce bills and energy usage in your business.
Build your business networks! – all businesses attending will be invited to introduce themselves and their business to the attendees. Meet many more small business experts on marketing, accounting, bookkeeping and insurance.
free entry, nibbles sponsored by The Belmont, drinks at bar prices, door prizes.
Belmont Business Enterprise Centre
08 9479 3777
Add event to my calendar
08 9479 3888