Annual General Meeting: Emu Nickel
11 April 2013
10 Walker Avenue, West Perth
Emu Nickel has entered into a joint venture with Image Resources NL on a prospective tenement package including 24 granted exploration licences and four exploration licence applications covering 2,500sq km situated in the Yilgarn Craton, one of the world's most fertile nickel sulphide provinces.
Notice is given that a general meeting of the Shareholders of Emu Nickel NL (Company) will be held at 10 Walker
Avenue, West Perth, Western Australia 6005 on Thursday, 11 April 2013 at 2.00 pm (WST).
To consider, and if thought fit, pass the Resolutions set out below:
- Resolution 1 – Change to nature and scale of activities
- Resolution 2 – Ratification of the Acquisition of Superkolong Proprietary Limited
- Resolution 3 – Change of Company Name
- Resolution 4 – Approval of placement of Contributing Shares to a Related Party
- Resolution 5 – Approval for the increase in Voting Power of Mr Peter Thomas
- Resolution 6 – Approval for the increase in Voting Power of Mr Greg Steemson
Add event to my calendar