Digital transformation is emerging as a driver of sweeping change in the world across many traditional industries.
Digital transformation is emerging as a driver of sweeping change in the world across many traditional industries. Within the mining industry, digitalization is becoming a force that changes the nature of companies and their interaction with employees, communities, government and the environment at every step of the value chain. From mineral exploration and valuation, through mining, ore processing and production, to satellite remote control and sensing, digitalization is blurring traditional industry lines and challenging the business models of the past.
Following the success of our first edition Digital Mines Conference in 2019, and to help mining companies align their strategy and operations towards innovation and extract further value from the evolving mine tech ecosystem by training tomorrow’s digital workforce, Clariden Global would like to warmly welcome you to our 2nd Digital Mines 2020: Building Fully Autonomous Mines From Pit To Port from 1 – 3 April 2020 at Pan Pacific Perth, Australia.
This event – a key industry gathering with many networking & learning opportunities not to be missed!
· World’s First Fully Automated Mine: Resolute’s $220 Million Gold Mine Syama
· Discover Boliden’s Fully Autonomous Underground Mine
· How Vale Is Building Its Next Generation Autonomous Mines
· How Autonomous Drones Are Changing The Art Of Mineral Surveying And Mining Operations
· Building Intelligent Mines Of The Future With Digital Twins And Robotics
· How Vale Is Harnessing AI To Revolutionize Its Mining Operations
· How Australian Government Is Supporting Investments Into Autonomous Mines
· How Codelco Is Creating The Most Advanced Underground Mines In The World
· Next Generation Autonomous Mining At BHP
· Moonshot Thinking: Making Space Mining A Reality With Asteroid Mining Corporation By 2025
· Global Mining Guidelines Group: Implementation Of Autonomous Technology On Large Scale
· Sustainability In Mining
If you would like more details on this event, please go to http://www.claridenglobal.com/conference/digitalmines or touch base with Liezl Gutierrez-Castillo, Clariden’s Client Success Manager at email@example.com or +61 (3) 9909 7310. Looking forward to seeing you at the event! Please use the code L20011_NRW during registration to receive 5% discount.