Search

Mt Edwards Lithium

Mt Edwards Lithium was an Australian proprietary company which held 75% of the lithium rights (and associated  minerals) to a group of tenements held by Apollo Phoenix Resources Pty Ltd  (which holds the remaining 25% of the lithium rights) (the Mt Edwards Lithium Project).  The  Mt  Edwards  Lithium  Project  consists  of  17  mining  tenements  (comprising  15  granted  tenements and 2 applications) covering over 138km2  on the highly prospective Widgiemooltha  Dome. Mt Edwards Lithium was acquired by Estrella Resources in January 2017.
Bio last updated 24 Feb 2017

Latest Mergers & Acquisitions Deals

AnnouncedBidderTargetTransaction TypeTotal Value
07/11/16Estrella ResourcesMt Edwards LithiumAcquisition$2.1m>>

BNiQ Disclaimer