The Mid West Regional Development Commission is one of 9 Regional Development Commissions with 21 offices in Western Australia.
The objectives of the Mid West Regional Development Commission are to:
- maximise job creation and improve career opportunities in the region;
- develop and broaden the economic base of the region;
- identify infrastructure services needed to promote economic and social development within the region;
- provide information and advice to promote business development within the region;
- seek to ensure that the general standard of government services and access to those services in the region is comparable to that which applies in the metropolitan area; and
- generally take steps to encourage, promote, facilitate and monitor the economic development in the region.
Level 2, Foreshore Business Centre, 209 Foreshore Drive, GERALDTON WA 6530