Woodside Petroleum says production at its Vincent oil project will resume production at the end of June after a fire at its processing facility earlier this month.
The oil and gas major said production has been "shut in" while an investigation into the incident continues.
Woodside had halted production from April 15 after a fire broke out on the Maersk Ngujima-Yin facility.
The National Offshore Petroleum Safety Authority is currently investigating the incident.
"The resumption of production will be dependent on approval from regulatory authorities," Woodside said.
"Production of about 0.5 million barrels of oil per month (Woodside share) from the Vincent field is
deferred while the facility remains shut in."
Woodside has a 60 per cent interest in Vincent while Mitsui E&P Australia holds the balance.