10/11/2016 - 14:51

This week's property roundup

10/11/2016 - 14:51

Bookmark

Save articles for future reference.

Real Estate Institute of Western Australia members reported an increase in weekly sales to 672. The overall 9 per cent increase in sales over the week is attributed to an 18 per cent increase in sales for houses and 8 per cent increase in sales for units. However, sales for vacant land decreased over the week by 39 per cent.

This week's property roundup

Real Estate Institute of Western Australia members reported an increase in weekly sales to 672. The overall 9 per cent increase in sales over the week is attributed to an 18 per cent increase in sales for houses and 8 per cent increase in sales for units. However, sales for vacant land decreased over the week by 39 per cent.

Properties listed for sale increased by 2 per cent over the week to 15,140. Listings for houses, units and vacant land all increased by 2 per cent over the week. The total number of listings recorded this week is 4 per cent higher than four weeks ago but remains 13 per cent lower than the same time last year.

Turning to the rental market, Reiwa members reported total properties available for rent increased by 1 per cent over the week to 10,590. This also represents a 3 per cent decrease compared to four weeks ago but still remains 16 per cent higher than the same time last year.

STANDING BY BUSINESS. TRUSTED BY BUSINESS.

Subscription Options