09/02/2017 - 12:49

This week's property round-up

09/02/2017 - 12:49

Bookmark

Save articles for future reference.

OPINION: Sales activity was up over the week, with Reiwa members reporting an increase in weekly sales to 688.

OPINION: Sales activity was up over the week, with Reiwa members reporting an increase in weekly sales to 688.

The overall 21 per cent rise in weekly sales is attributed to a 28 per cent increase in sales for houses, 25 per cent increase in unit sales, and a 13 per cent increase for vacant land sales.

Total properties listed for sale increased by 2 per cent over the week to 14,607. Listings for houses and units increased by 3 and 2 per cent respectively, while vacant land listings remained stable. The total number of listings recorded this week is 4 per cent higher in comparison to four weeks ago, however is 1 per cent lower than the same time last year.

Turning to the rental market, Reiwa members reported total properties available for rent remained stable at 10,457. This is 4 per cent lower compared to four weeks ago but 11 per cent higher than the same time last year.

STANDING BY BUSINESS. TRUSTED BY BUSINESS.

Subscription Options