Search

Medec acquires 51% of Malaysia's Unisense

Salter Point-based health care company Medec Ltd has acquired a 51 per cent stake in Malaysia's Unisense Sdn. Bhd for $400,000, with an option to acquire the remaining 49 per cent in 2008-09.

Login

(existing subscribers)

The password field is case sensitive.
Request new password

Add your comment

BNIQ sponsored byECU School of Business and Law

Students

6th-Australian Institute of Management WA20,000
7th-Murdoch University16,584
8th-South Regional TAFE10,549
9th-Central Regional TAFE10,000
10th-Saferight8,000
49 tertiary education & training providers ranked by total number of students in WA

Number of Employees

BNiQ Disclaimer