Search

Harrington Group Ltd

7-Nov-05 Has entered into a conditional agreement to acquire 40% of Sun Biomedical Laboratories Inc, the developer of the SaliSystems illicit drug testing products, for 12 million shares and has an option to 30 June, 2006 to acquire the remaining 60% in a transaction valued at a total $3.7 million.

Add your comment

BNIQ sponsored byECU School of Business and Law

Students

6th-Australian Institute of Management WA20,000
7th-Murdoch University16,584
8th-South Regional TAFE10,549
9th-Central Regional TAFE9,064
10th-The University of Notre Dame Australia6,708
46 tertiary education & training providers ranked by total number of students in WA

Number of Employees

BNiQ Disclaimer