Search

Carnegie continues Techboard run

Carnegie Wave Energy has topped Techboard’s startup ranking this fortnight, following the announcement of its acquisition of fellow cleantech Energy Made Clean (ranked second) for $13 million earlier this week.

The company had taken a 35 per cent strategic stake in its target earlier this year, and is now buying out the remaining 65 per cent through a combination of shares and cash.

Carnegie also secured a $3.69 million debt financing agreement last week. 

Login

(existing subscribers)

The password field is case sensitive.
Request new password

Register for free

Sign up here for free access to 7 articles per month + twice daily business email alerts.

CAPTCHA
Thanks! This question prevents spammers...
Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.

Add your comment

Share Price

Closing price for the last 90 trading days
Source: Morningstar

Total Shareholder Return as at 31/10/17

1 year TSR5 year TSR
12thAdvanced Nano Technologies1652%121%
369thRefresh Group8%18%
384thAdvanced Share Registry6%47%
396thMobilarm5%-4%
501stCarnegie Clean Energy-12%-2%
726 WA (and selected non WA) listed companies ranked by 1 year TSR relative to other companies with similar revenue
Source: Morningstar

Share Transactions

25/10/17
$372k Sold
24/04/17
$5k Bought
24/04/17
$10k Bought
Total value as at the date of the transaction
Source: Morningstar

Revenue

95th↓Refresh Group$6.2m
96th↓Advanced Share Registry$6.0m
97th↑Carnegie Clean Energy$5.3m
98th↓Advanced Nano Technologies$5.1m
99th↓Mobilarm$5.0m
231 listed industrial companies ranked by revenue.
Source: Morningstar

Remuneration from Carnegie Clean Energy

121stMichael Ottaviano$728k
396thGrant Mooney$159k
908thKieran O'Brien$138k
Ranked by total remuneration from all listed WA companies

BNiQ Disclaimer