Search

Zhigang Wang

Mr Wang is Chairman of Aosu which is part of the Wanlong Group of companies (Wanlong Group) comprising Suzhou Wanlong Electric Group Co. Ltd (Wanlong) and Suzhou Beijia Investment Co Ltd. (Beijia). Wanlong holds 51% of the issued capital of Aosu and Beijia holds the remaining 49%. Mr Wang also holds appointments as Director of Technology Management Department of Wanlong, and is a Director of Beijia. Mr Wang was appointed director on 18 January 2012.
Bio last updated 22 Sep 2018

Positions - Previous

PositionCompanyYearCompany's current rankWA staff
Non-Executive Director
TNG Limited
TNG Limited
2012 - 140

Directors Interests

CompanyDateTransaction typeNumber of sharesPrice per shareTransaction valueNature of change
TNG Limited26 Oct 2015Bought2,000,000$0.06$114,000Exercise of options
TNG Limited26 Oct 2015Other2,000,000$0.06$114,000Exercise of options
TNG Limited27 Nov 2014Issued2,000,000$0.09$174,000OtherIssue of securities

Total Shareholder Return as at 31/08/18

1 year TSR5 year TSR
386thEcho Resources4%9%
387thTNG Limited4%27%
531stTalga Resources-15%57%
777thMetalicity-60%6%
737 WA (and selected non WA) listed companies ranked by 1 year TSR relative to other companies with similar revenue
Source: Morningstar

Share Transactions

22/03/17
$5k Bought
31/05/11
$30k Bought
Total value as at the date of the transaction
Source: Morningstar

Revenue

138th↑Echo Resources$557k
139th↑Capital Mining$550k
140th↑TNG Limited$504k
141st↑Metalicity$494k
142nd↓Talga Resources$465k
507 listed resources companies ranked by revenue.
Source: Morningstar

BNiQ Disclaimer