Vincent Siciliano is the founding principal of LJ Hooker Commercial Perth. Mr Siciliano has over 25 years’ experience in the property industry. Having completed his Bachelor of Business, he commenced his Real Estate career in a commercial agency as a leasing operative.
Mr Siciliano founded the LJ Hooker Commercial Perth franchise in mid-2013, having gained extensive industry experience in commercial and industrial property markets with international property firms including Stanton Hillier Parker and Knight Frank in Perth.
Mr Siciliano has secured a vast volume of transactions across a number of market sectors, however over the last number of years he has been successful in selling some significant property holdings:
• 138ha of Urban Land - sold to Satterley
• 64ha of Urban Land - sold to Aigle Royal
• 42ha of Urban Land - sold to PRM (now LWP)
• Former Doctor’s Car Park, PMH - sold to Woolworths
• Former Fremantle Technical School - sold to Prendiville Group
• Former Contacio site, cnr West Coast Hwy & Scarborough Beach Rd - sold to 3 Oceans
Keeping an active eye over the business and different departments, Mr Siciliano focuses on less transactions for multiple clients and sectors.