Engagement within the business community is evolving.
The suite of Business News events offers our partners a bespoke route to market, delivering brand credibility and visibility far beyond simple logo placement.
Each event package is designed to create mutual value. We work with our partners to meet their internal objectives and support the development of strong, beneficial relationships.
Partner with us to support industry in Western Australia and position your organisation as a proactive corporate citizen.
Business News' 40under40 Awards recognise Western Australia's top forty leading business entrepreneurs and professionals, under the age of 40.
Now in its 16th year, the programme attracts more than 80 entrants across all industries and showcases the acute business acumen of our state's professional talent. Every year, the most outstanding candidate is crowned First Amongst Equals and becomes the programme ambassador for the following year.
The awards culminate in a glamorous black tie gala dinner that is attended by over 700 Western Australian business professionals from all industries, the state's leading politicians and other prominent personalities.
- enhanced credibility, profile elevation, improved local image and greater brand awareness;
- be seen as an advocate of young entrepreneurs and supporting future business;
- targeted marketing and lead generation opportunities, leading to new business partnerships; and
- alignment with other leading local, national and global brands through multi-platform media exposure.
Recognising excellence among WA's young business elite since 2002.
The Business News Rising Stars Awards programme seeks to discover Western Australia's fastest growing private and start-up businesses.
Growing private business entrants demonstrate sustained growth and key drivers to their continued expansion, while start-up businesses entrants demonstrate innovation and short-term growth.
The programme encourages and celebrates the outstanding efforts of the top ten most impressive entrants at an exciting awards cocktail evening, which is hosted at premium venues in and around Perth. Every year, the celebration is attended by more than 400 business professionals who share in the achievements of the Western Australian private business sector.
- connect with private, fast growing businesses to create new relationships and strengthen existing partnerships;
- review business practices and strategies of the state's fastest growing companies;
- forge strategic relationships with senior executives representing other sponsors; and
- strengthen brand awareness and status through alignment with other leading local, national and global businesses.
Success & Leadership
The Business News Success & Leadership Series is an annual series of five breakfast events that showcase successful Western Australian business leaders who have excelled in their fields of endeavour.
The breakfast series is Perth's prominent professional networking forum and has been growing in popularity, with many events attracting over 400 guests. The events are presented in a sit-down breakfast format and on numerous occasions, seating demands have outstripped venue capacity.
As the events are attended exclusively by members of the Western Australian business community, it is the ultimate opportunity for expanding your professional connections.
- connect with customers, partners and suppliers in influential positions through quality and targeted networking opportunities;
- support WA industry and be positioned as a good corporate citizen;
- targeted marketing and lead generation opportunities; and
- strengthen brand awareness whilst being aligned with leading local, national and global brands through multi faceted media coverage.