Summer Creek Restaurant and Brewery
Edward Keen established what is now known as Summer Creek in 1884, which became one of the first wineries in WA. Owned by the Poulton Family since 1987, the property comprises 98 acres with the original Winery buildings awaiting restoration, as does a Workman's Cottage on the banks of the Clackline Brook. The Manager's house is still in use, while the original Dairy is now incorporated in the Restaurant and Brewery.
9 Yates St, BAKERS HILL WA 6562
08 9574 1387