Education Horizons Group
Education Horizons Group is an investment holding company that owns operating businesses in the education software sector:
- Perth-based SEQTA Software
- Melbourne-based Synergetic Management Systems
- UK-based Double First Ltd
- distance learning platform myEdOnline
- property and location data management system Omnilink
As at January 2017, Synergetic’s academic, administrative, fundraising, finance and student management software was used in 690 schools, while SEQTA’s teaching and learning software was used in 455 schools.
In August 2019, Sydney-headquartered Potentia Capital acquired a majority stake in EHG. Potentia Capital is a private equity investment firm focused exclusively on technology, tech-enabled services and software businesses.
In April 2020, Education Horizons Group acquired UK-based international school software provider Double First Ltd.