Search

Brighton Village Shopping Centre

Established in WA: 2006
6 Kingsbridge Boulevard, BUTLER, 6036
08 9384 8555
Brighton Village is located in metropolitan Perth, 40km from the CBD, and classed as a neighbourhood shopping centre. The Centre is anchored by a Coles supermarket and has nine speciality shops. In 2013 ISPT has purchased a 75% interest in Brighton Village, Butler, Western Australia from PrimeWest. Coles Group Property Development has purchased the remaining 25% interest.
Bio last updated 28 Aug 2014

Access to our data for Brighton Village Shopping Centre is only available to paid subscribers with access.

The search engine is Western Australia's most accurate and comprehensive business listings and searchable database.

Brighton Village Shopping Centre is included in 1 list - Shopping Centres.

To access ,

Gross lettable area

129th↑Brighton Village Shopping Centre4,622
130th↓Erskine Central Shopping Centre4,583
131st↓Collie Central Shopping Centre4,510
133rd-Mosman Park4,400
134th↓Beaumaris City Shopping CentreNFP
160 shopping centres ranked by gross lettable area (gla) in m2

BNiQ Disclaimer