06/04/2023 - 12:31

Neometals lifts share in vanadium recovery project

06/04/2023 - 12:31

Bookmark

Save articles for future reference.

Neometals has increased its ownership in joint venture company Recycling Industries Scandinavia AB (RISAB) up to 72.5 per cent as it moves towards developing Finland’s first vanadium recovery project. The remaining 27.5 per cent of RISAB equity is held by unlisted Australian mineral development company Critical Metals.

Subscribe today for award-winning, unbiased and trusted journalism

Subscription Options