Recent WA Government grants have included:
• $15 million from a program funded by the Emergency Services Levy (to be introduced July 1), to 130 local governments to fund 659 Bush Fire Brigade and 73 State Emergency Service units.
• $100,000 from Lotterywest, to Kimberley Personnel, for infrastructure costs including information technology, office equipment, furnishings and fit-out, promotion and marketing materials, resource and management development.
Kimberley Personnel provides specialist employment services to the West Kimberley.
• $11,000 from the MVCSES, to the Rockingham Visitor Centre, for the purchase of display equipment.
• $7,300 from the Metropolitan Visitor Centre Sustainability and Enhancement Scheme, to the Armadale Visitor Centre, to produce a promotional brochure.
• $7,130 from the MVCSES, to the Mundaring Visitor Centre, to produce a brochure for the Loop Trail Walk.
• $5,500 from the MVCSES, to Fremantle First, to implement a visitor research project.
• $3,000 from the MVCSES, to the Swan Valley Visitor Centre, for equipment purchases.
© Business News 2018. You may share content using the tools provided but do not copy and redistribute.