Request for a transitional release authority

A request for transitional release authority is a form you complete and give to the Tax Office requesting the issue a transitional release authority to authorise one or more of your super funds to release excess non-conessional contributions made during the period May 10 2006 and December 6 2006 directly to you. The request for transitional release authority must be lodged with the Tax Office no later than June 30 2007. Published: March 26 2007

Add your comment

BNIQ sponsored byECU School of Business and Law


6th-Australian Institute of Management WA20,000
7th-Murdoch University16,584
8th-South Regional TAFE10,549
9th-Central Regional TAFE10,000
49 tertiary education & training providers ranked by total number of students in WA

Number of Employees

BNiQ Disclaimer