Eleven tender applications have pre-qualified for three Perth-to-Mandurah railway construction and tunnelling contracts worth a combined $580 million.
Those invited to submit detailed proposals are:
• ConnectWest - Queensland Rail and BGC Contracting Pty Ltd;
• Leighton Downer MVM - Leighton Contractors Pty Ltd, Works Infrastructure Pty Ltd and MVM Rail Pty Ltd;
• Leighton Contractors Pty Ltd;
• Rail Link JV - John Holland Pty Ltd, MacMahon Contractors Pty Ltd and Multiplex Constructions Pty Ltd;
• Thiess Barclay Mowlem - Thiess Pty Ltd and Barclay Mowlem Construction Ltd
• City Connect – Clough, McConnell Dowell, and Obayashi;
• Bilfinger Berger-Baulderstone Hornibrook joint venture;
• Leighton-Kumagai Gumi team;
• Multiplex-John Holland-Tyco group; and the
• Henry Walker Eltin-Bouygues joint venture.
© Business News 2017. You may share content using the tools provided but do not copy and redistribute.