The matters to be considered before the WA Parliament from April 6 to 8 are:
1. Children and Community Development Bill 2003 – all remaining
2. Road Traffic Amendment (Impounding and Confiscation of Vehicles)
Bill 2004 – all remaining stages;
3. Architects Bill 2003 – all remaining stages;
4. Machinery of Government (Miscellaneous Amendments) Bill 2003 – all
5. Electricity Industry Bill 2002 – consideration in detail of Council Message No. 125;
6. Construction Contacts Bill 2004 – good progress;
7. Finance Brokers' Control Amendment Bill 2003 - good progress; and
8. Justices of the Peace Bill 2003; Oaths, Affidavits and Statutory
Declarations Bill 2003; Oaths, Affidavits and Statutory Declarations
(Consequential Provisions) Bill 2003 and Courts Legislation Amendment
and Repeal Bill 2003 – third readings.
It may be necessary to sit late next Tuesday evening should Members need time for debate on the Children and Community Development Bill
© Business News 2018. You may share content using the tools provided but do not copy and redistribute.