Lost members - superannuation funds

Superannuation funds must report lost members to the Tax Office and follow certain processes if transferring a lost member to another fund. Members can search for lost super using the Tax Office’s SuperSeeker or by contacting APRA. Published: November 24 2005

Add your comment

BNIQ sponsored byECU School of Business and Law


6th-Australian Institute of Management WA20,000
7th-Murdoch University16,584
8th-South Regional TAFE10,549
9th-Central Regional TAFE10,000
10th-The University of Notre Dame Australia6,708
47 tertiary education & training providers ranked by total number of students in WA

Number of Employees

BNiQ Disclaimer