Since its inception in 2003, FRC Group has provided quality products and services for small to major commercial, civil, infrastructure and mining projects across Western Australia.
WITH 15 years of specialised experience within the industries, FRC Group prides itself on its commitment to quality work, strong attention to detail and maintaining a commitment to a zero harm work environment.
FRC Group continually delivers successful outcomes to all its clients with confidence and trust.
This is complimented by FRC Group's commitment to developing long-term and lasting relationships throughout the civil and mining industry in WA and beyond.
FRC Group aims to be the leading and trusted concrete and civil construction contractor in WA across all its business operations. Its vision is to be the supplier of choice for delivering quality services and cost-effective solutions.
FRC Group will strive to deliver world-class products and services for its clients with confidence and trust.
The company’s core values identify and define the way it works and include: quality; customer focus; integrity; responsiveness; and innovation.
FRC Groups service offering;
Concrete and civil
• Detailed and bulk earthworks
• Structural concrete packages – FRC
• Service installations
• Concrete repair and remedial works
Plant and Equipment Hire
• Vacuum trucks and trailers
• Skid steers
• Water carts
• Tipper trucks
• Trench rollers and plate compactors
• Concrete saws drills, jackhammers etc
Skilled Labour Hire
• Earth workers and TA’s
• Steel fixers
• Site managers
A full range of ancillary services
FRC Group owns a full range of plant including excavators, skid steers, utilities and trucks. This allows it to complete earthworks and a whole range of ancillary services without having to engage other contractors. It also ensures accurate time estimates for each job and follows through without delay.
Ancillary services include:
• vacuum excavations – nondestructive excavations;
• plant and equipment hire
• fit out and refurbishment
• concrete cutting and drilling
• grouting and caulking
• concrete pumping
• service installation – conduits and storm water
• rigging structural steel and tilt panel installation
• concrete demolition and removal
• scaffold install and hire
• rock breaking and auguring service
• detailed earthworks and excavations.
For further information contact FRC Group (08) 9581 2287 | 0418 902 932