Top teleservicers recognised
THE Australian Teleservices Association has named the WA winners of the ATA Annual Recognition of Excellence Awards.
The ATA represents the call and contact centre industry at both an individual and organisational level.
And the winners are:
• WA Teleprofessional of the Year is Adrian Condo from B Digital;
• WA Team Leader of the Year is Liz Lydiat from Stellar Call Centres;
• WA Call Centre Manager is Neil Harrison of McKesson Asia Pacific;
• WA Call Centre Champion is split between Smanatha McGennity of Stellar Call Centres and Barbara Phillips of Centrelink Perth;
• WA Greenfield Site is Centrelink Perth;
• WA Call Centre of the Year with less than 50 full-time employees is McKesson Asia Pacific; and
• WA Call Centre of the Year with more than 50 full-time employees is Centrelink Perth.
These winners are eligible to participate in the national awards, which will be announced in Melbourne on September 19.
Young achievers recognised
TWO outstanding students have been recognised as Western Australia’s best young active achievers at this year’s Country Week awards.
Hedland Senior High School student Rudeshan Pillay and Narrogin Senior High School student Rachel McDougall were chosen from a field of 40 nominees for their contribution to school sport and the community.
© Business News 2018. You may share content using the tools provided but do not copy and redistribute.