Search

Aust-NZ merger

THE Goldman Sachs Group and JB Were have agreed to merge their Australian and New Zealand businesses into a new venture, to be called Goldman Sachs JBWere.

Goldman Sachs will own 45 per cent of the joint venture company, with partners and employees of Goldman Sachs JBWere owning the remaining 55 per cent. It is expected that the transaction will be completed in the next four months subject to regulatory approval.

Add your comment

BNIQ sponsored byECU School of Business and Law

Students

6th-Australian Institute of Management WA20,000
7th-Murdoch University16,584
8th-South Regional TAFE10,549
9th-Central Regional TAFE10,000
10th-The University of Notre Dame Australia6,708
47 tertiary education & training providers ranked by total number of students in WA

Number of Employees

BNiQ Disclaimer