Personal information is collected by Business News. We collect personal information from you through the use of enquiry and registration forms and every time you e-mail us your details
We also collect information automatically about your visit to our site. The information obtained in this way, which includes demographic data and browsing patterns, is only used in aggregate form.
Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via the site for the purposes of:
- providing a personalised service
- conducting market research surveys
- running competitions
- providing you with information about products and services offered by Business News.
We may disclose your information to business partners and third party suppliers we engage to provide services which may involve processing data on our behalf. We also use information in aggregate form:
- to build up marketing profiles
- to aid strategic development
- to manage our relationship with advertisers and to audit usage of the site
We use "cookies" to identify you when you visit the site and to build up a demographic profile.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information back from the browser.
Businessnews.com.au utilises the Google AdWords remarketing service to advertise on third party websites (including Google) to previous visitors to our site. This could be in the form of an advertisement on the Google search results page, or a site in the Google Display Network.
- You may set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page;
- Manage your browser cookie settings.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing our website and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.