APA Group (APA) is Australia’s largest natural gas infrastructure business, owning and/or operating in excess of $20 billion of energy assets. Its gas transmission pipelines span every state and territory in mainland Australia, delivering approximately half of the nation’s gas usage.
APA is listed on ASX and is included in the S&P ASX 50 Index.
APA has a diverse portfolio of over 15,000 kilometres of gas transmission pipelines that spans every state and territory on mainland Australia and delivers about half the nation’s natural gas. It also owns, or has interests in, other related energy infrastructure assets such as gas storage facilities, gas processing facilities, gas compression facilities and power generation assets.
Its West Australian assets include 2,942 km of pipelines being:
- Pilbara Pipeline System 249 km / 166 TJ/d
- Goldfields Gas Pipeline (88.2%) 1,546 km / 202 TJ/d
- Eastern Goldfields Pipeline 293 km
- Kalgoorlie Kambalda Pipeline 44 km
- Mid West Pipeline (50%) 362 km / 11 TJ/d
- Parmelia Gas Pipeline 448 km / 50 TJ/d
- Mondarra Gas Storage Facility 15 PJ
- Emu Downs Wind Farm 80 MW.
In addition, it owns 19.9% of Energy Infrastructure Investments which in turn owns the following WA gas pipelines:
- Telfer/Nifty Gas Pipelines and lateral (488 km)
- Bonaparte Gas Pipeline (286 km)
- Wickham Point Pipeline (12 km)
Level 5, Eastpoint Plaza, 233 Adelaide Terrace, PERTH WA 6000