Search

Roto-Gro International

Established in WA: 2015
Level 11, 216 St Georges Terrace, PERTH, 6000
08 9481 0389
Roto-Gro International is a Perth-based company incorporated on 27 May 2015 for the purpose of acquiring licences for the Roto-Gro System. The Company has acquired 80% of Ontario-based, Mauritius-registered company Roto-Gro World Wide Inc, with an option to acquire the remaining 20%. Roto-Gro listed on the ASX in February 2017 after completing a $3.6 million initial public offering.
Bio last updated 20 Apr 2017

Article Timeline

Access to our data for Roto-Gro International is only available to paid subscribers with access.

The search engine is Western Australia's most accurate and comprehensive business listings and searchable database.

Roto-Gro International is included in 1 list - Public Companies - Industrial.

For public companies, our subscribers have access to the list of executives and directors along with company financials, director's interests and remuneration.

To access ,

Share Price

Closing price for the last 90 trading days
Source: Morningstar

Total Shareholder Return as at 29/06/18

1 year TSR5 year TSR
430thRoto-Gro International3%0%
722 WA (and selected non WA) listed companies ranked by 1 year TSR relative to other companies with similar revenue
Source: Morningstar

Revenue

225th↓Roto-Gro International$0
239 listed industrial companies ranked by revenue.
Source: Morningstar

BNiQ Disclaimer