Impact Investment Alliance of WA
Impact Investment Alliance of WA (IIWA) is Western Australia’s key reference group for market development and stewardship of impact investment in WA.
The Alliance objectives are to:
- improve the accessibility, literacy and definition of impact investment, ensuring an accurate and complete understanding of the discipline
- develop innovative, compelling policy recommendations towards a comprehensive central government policy approach to impact investment and social enterprise development in WA
- improve standards for impact measurement, simplifying and strengthening the investment comparison process for investors
- provide a platform for sharing knowledge and expertise in the field of impact investment in Western Australia
- advocate and educate the wider community about the benefits of impact investment for all Western Australians