Operational Excellence Western Australia 2019
Joins us at Perth’s ONLY Operational Excellence Summit.
When: 25 – 27 November 2019
Where: Novotel Perth Langley, WA
Pricing: Visit website for our team packages. *Business News readers receive a 10% discount at time of registration. Simply email email@example.com and quote BNEWS10 to receive your offer.
In every business, there is always at least one area that could be improved. But, how exactly does meaningful change take place within an organisation?
Sometimes it can occur through a major initiative or total upheaval within the business. Yet, most of the time, change happens in a much less overt way; it happens slowly and more gradually over time. Operational excellence is an example of this type of change.
Recently the focus of operational excellence has gone beyond the traditional continuous improvement methods to a long-term change in organisational culture. Companies in pursuit of operational excellence do two things significantly differently than other companies: they manage their business and operational processes systematically, and invest in developing the right culture.
But in 2019, the rapid pace of change, evolving customer expectations and the emergence of new technologies is driving extraordinary shifts in the scope, value and capability of operational excellence programs across Australia.
As an extension of the world’s #1 Global OPEX Series, The Inaugural Operational Excellence Western Australia Summit is coming to Perth on the 25-27 November, to address strategies to accelerate business through people, process and technology.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Steve Mitchinson, Chief Customer Officer, Department of Finance Western Australia
- Joan Brierley, Acting General Manager Head of Business Services, Department of Transport & Main Roads Western Australia
- Thomas Friberg, Digital Strategy Specialist, Synergy
- Jason Porter, Change Manager, HBF Health Fund
- Murray Mackellar, Operational Excellence Manager, Woolworths Supermarkets
- Raj Iyler, Continuous Improvement Manager, Water Corporation
- Anthony Rowe, Head of Digital Technology, Downer EDI
- Marat Bliev, Project Director Strategic Projects, Western Power
- Stephen Dargan, Head of Bankwest Contact Centers, Customer Care & Operational Excellence, Bankwest
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 02 9229 1000 to speak with one of our friendly staff.
Don’t forget to quote BNEWS10 for your 10% discount.