Bridging Boundaries, Creating Opportunities
The Asian market is one of the fastest growing economies globally and Singapore serves as the gateway to the rest of the region with its stable and secured economic and trade status. Opportunities exist for Western Australian and Singaporean organisations to mutually collaborate and capitalise on cross border synergies and strengths.
WA-Singapore Business Connect Inc. is proud to host its inaugural business conference to help businesses navigate the boundaries and challenges of internalisation and to help create opportunities by:
- Connecting participants from public & private sectors and NGOs;
- Facilitating trade and business-related knowledge exchanges; and;
- Identifying and exploring cross-border inbound and outbound businesses.
Conference tracks include:
- International education – capitalising on tertiary and technical education and education technology;
- Tourism – New developments and trends in the sector
- Primary Industry and F & B – Filling niche markets through technology and partnering
- Technology and Innovation – Ideation, commercialisation and funding for growth
For more information, go to http://conference.wasbc.org.au
Early bird discount ends 17 January 2020.