Business News now offers businesses and other organisations the ability to publicise their news directly through our trusted news platforms, the most business-focused of any local media outlet.
The BN Announcements service allows any organisation to share news such as deals, launches and appointments, on our high traffic site and through our emails, providing a distribution platform and a permanent shareable record of their news.
For a small one-off $249 ex GST fee, businesses can upload their own announcement or press release to the Business News website, controlling the whole process until the final approval by our staff.
In an era where businesses want to tell their own stories, BN Announcements offer a cost-effective way to upload and distribute news to the local business community.
The BN Announcements service includes:
- Announcements published on businessnews.com.au immediately after approval (Monday-Friday) and archived on our site
- Announcements headline sent in our Daily Business Alerts email
- Announcements featured on the Announcement category page of our website as well as, where applicable, the relevant BNiQ company page
- Can include a photo, approximately 500 words of text, clickable links to your website, social sharing (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and email) and the benefit of the search engine optimisation used by Business News to push results on Google
- A simple approval process only vets content for legal reasons (with some very minor content constraints) for appropriateness.
- Puts Announcements in front of BN team members for editorial consideration
BN Announcements is designed for when local businesses have something new to say, be it an appointment, product launch, relocation, deal, update or development. Naturally, the fresher the news, the better.
A guide to making a great BN Announcement has been created or users can follow the prompts for uploading your announcement here: