Centre for Transformative Work Design
The Centre for Transformative Work Design is an organisational psychology research centre that forms part of the Future of Work Institute at Curtin University.
The centre conducts research to understand the role of work design in generating healthy and productive work.
Good work design creates healthier lives, unlocks human capability and supports a skilled economy.
The Centre has six major research streams, focused on:
- Future work challenges (stream 1)
- How work design transforms individuals (stream 2)
- How work design transforms teams and organisations (stream 3)
- The antecedents of good work design (stream 4)
- Organisations and the mature workforce (stream 5)
- Healthy Work (stream 6).