Working with Influencers [MASTERCLASS]
02 February 2018
The Alex Hotel
50 James Street
Influencers have changed the face of marketing – do you know how to capitalise? We will show you how to spot the fakes from a mile away and ensure that you are getting honest and authentic engagement from your campaigns.
Influencer marketing is serious business, and we will give you the skills to make it work for you. This course will feature two presenters – hear directly from the agency and the influencer.
We invite you to join us on Friday February 2nd at the Alex Hotel for our newest masterclass “Working with Influencers”.
We will examine the influencer marketing industry from two sides:
- The agency point of view
- Define what an influencer is : various levels/ various purposes
- Agency versus individually represented influencers
- Your niche and the influencer
- Competitor influencer partnerships
- Define the role of influencer relations in your business
- Constructing an effective pitch list and first contact
- The influencer point of view
- An influencers mailbox - first contact - building a business relationship
- Media kits and rates
- The brief in - from agency to influencer - what we expect
- The elements of a great branded post
- Connecting opportunities past social media
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This is an intermediate level course, for those who want to get involved in influencer marketing but aren’t quite sure how to effectively add it to their marketing mix.
We will give you insider knowledge and practical advice to grow your business through Influencer Marketing and a delicious morning tea and networking on the rooftop terrace in the heart of Perth. All guests receive access to our online portal of the latest resources.
ABOUT THE PRESENTERS:
Social media strategist, brand marketing specialist, public speaker, and coach Meg Coffey is uniquely positioned to provide a holistic range of services to individual businesses operating in niche industries. By combining research, in-depth experience, passion, and outcome-driven results, Meg creates business strategies that are individually tailored to her clients.
Sameera Afzaal works across public relations and digital communications. Her background in digital analytics has seen her construct strategy and implement innovative techniques while curating a holistic presence for brands online and offline. Having been a local influencer for years, Influencer relations is one of Sameera’s speciality and she takes great pleasure in understanding social media to connect with genuine audiences globally.
LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE. BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
Social Media Perth
Add event to my calendar
0447 555 310