Women's Leadership Symposium 2013
16 April 2013 to 17 April 2013
Parmelia Hilton Perth
Finsia has secured a special registration rate on this leadership conference presented by Women and Leadership Australia.
Every year hundreds of dynamic Australian women gather together for a truly powerful and life-affirming experience. The Australian Executive Women’s Leadership Symposium provides an unparalleled opportunity to connect with peers and explore leadership, life and career.
Through participation in the two-day program, women from all sectors and industries are exposed to state-of-the-art leadership thinking, delivered first-hand by Australia’s most inspirational leaders, facilitators and academics.
Hundreds of organisations also use their participation in the Symposium to develop their leadership capability, enhance effective internal leadership programs and build long-term, sustainable, leadership pipelines.
What is the Australian Executive Women's Leadership Symposium?
- The Symposium is an opportunity to reflect on your own leadership aspirations with like-minded women. Symposium attendees cite the validation and affirmation of other women as a key benefit of the program.
The Symposium has been embraced by leading Australian organisations as an important annual experience for both aspiring and established female managers. Additionally the events have become
powerful business development and networking opportunities for the Australian business community.
The Symposium creates a platform to engage with new ideas, tap into different perspectives and identify the next important step on your leadership journey.
- The Symposium represents an unparalleled opportunity to benefit from first hand advice from Australia’s brightest leadership talent. Drawing on the collective experiences of over 60 guest speakers the Symposium provides a unique platform for exploring leadership best practice from a local, national and international perspective.
Who will be presenting at the 2013 Western Australian Symposium?
- Nola Marino, Federal member for Forest, Liberal Party of Australia
- Colleen Hayward AM, Professor, Pro Vice-Chancellor Equity & Indigenous, Edith Cowan University
- Dr Casta Tungaraza, Founder, African Women's Council of Australia
- Catherine Fox, Deputy Editor AFR Boss Magazine & Corporate Woman Columnist (pictured above)
- Helen Cook, National Partner, Energy & Natural Resources, KPMG
- Wendy Malcolm, Captain, Royal Australian Navy
- Julie Shuttleworth, General Manager - Granny Smith Mine, Barrick Australia Pacific 2012 WA Business Woman of the Year
- Sue Robertson, Co-Founder & Managing Director, Edge Employment
- Minister Liza Harvey MLA, Minister for Police; Road Safety
- Holly Ransom, Social Entrepreneur & Consultant , 2012 Young Western Australian & Volunteer of the Year
- Jacquie Hutchinson, Consortium for Diversity at Work; UWA Business School
- Suzi Finkelstein, Executive Convenor, Women & Leadership Australia
- Narelle Wilson, Senior Faciliatator & Coach, Women & Leadership Australia
- Sabina Shugg, Manager, Momentum Partners & Founder, Women in Mining and Resources WA Group
Financial Services Institute of Australasia
Add event to my calendar
1300 138 037