What Got You Here Won’t Get You There
14 March 2013
Hyatt Regency Hotel
This outstanding full day International Seminar features Dr Marshall Goldsmith who was recently recognised as the No. 1 leadership thinker in the world by the bi-annual Thinkers 50 ceremony sponsored by the Harvard Business Review.
During the seminar, Dr Goldsmith will explore the topics of:
- Classic challenges faced by successful leaders
- Practicing feedforward and peer coaching
- A proven model for developing leaders
- Coaching for behavioural change
- A new approach to employee engagement.
Dr Goldsmith is a world authority in helping successful leaders get even better by achieving positive, lasting change in behaviour for themselves, their people and their teams. He is the million-selling Author or Editor of 31 books including the New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestsellers, MOJO and What Got You Here Won’t Get You There. This was also a Wall Street Journal No. 1 business book and winner of the Harold Longman Award for Business Book of the Year.
Full brochure available soon.
VIP Early Bird Package
Dr Goldsmith presents to sell out audiences around the world. To secure your place and take advantage of the VIP Early Bird Package book and pay by 21 December. This package includes:
- Dr Goldsmith's latest book
- Pre-seminar breakfast at the Hyatt Regency Perth
- Free parking at the Hyatt Regency Perth
Australian Institute of Management WA
Add event to my calendar