West End Directors' Briefing: The Benefit of a Good Social Licence to Operate
22 May 2019
235 St Georges Terrace
The West End Series is back. Curated by Raleigh Finlayson (Managing Director Saracen Mineral Holdings) and partnered with Association of Mining and Exploration Companies (AMEC), together we will be sharing topical governance themes for midcap explorers and miners in 2019.
We are launching the series with our first event on Social Licence to operate.
Raleigh will lead the expert panel to consider points such as:
• How do you link positive outcomes within the Social Licence to Operate to real business outcomes?
• What are the key challenges for organisations in this field?
• How should social spend be targeted? How do you balance spend between short and long-term outcomes?
• Collaboration vs individual companies?
We look forward to seeing you at our first session in this series, and be sure to keep an eye out for the rest.
• 4 July: The Future Workforce – ensuring a pipeline of talent for the future
• 19 September: Junior Miners – adding value to the state
Australian Institute of Company Directors