WA - STATE OF INNOVATION Summit: Manufacturing
11 March 2016
Innovation Centre of WA
EU 3, 9 De Laeter Way
What will be the state of manufacturing in Western Australia in 2030? Will WA be leading the nation and perhaps the world in automation and 3D printing?
What impact on our industry will 'make vs buy' have in the next 15 years? How will the 'fourth industrial revolution' or 'industry 4.0' affect us?
If you are interested in those questions and even more interested in possible answers, come an join us for another instalment of WA - STATE OF INNOVATION Summit on Manufacturing.
Charlie Gunningham, CEO, Business News
Panel of presenters:
• Senator Linda Reynolds CSC, (LP) Parliamentary Alliance for Research and Innovation
• Peter Tinley AM, MLA Shadow State Minister for Science; Trade; Asian Engagement; Lands; Gascoyne; Goldfields-Esperance
• Deidre Willmott, Chief Executive Officer of the Chamber of Commerce & Industry WA
• Mark Stothard, Director at Evolution Commercial, and Director at Echo Yachts
• Andrew McCluskey, Regional Manager Western Australia at Siemens
• Peter Kasprzak, Chief Executive Officer at Innovate Australia
The presentations will be followed by a Q&A session and a general discussion moderated by Charlie Gunningham.
To book your free tickets: http://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/wa-state-of-innovation-summit-manufacturi...
Add event to my calendar