Training: How to avoid Bullying, Harassment & Discrimination in the Workplace
17 April 2013
Burswood on Swan Function Centre
Workplace bullying, sexual harassment and cases of discrimination are still very common in our modern day working environment. However, as legislation becomes tougher and because more and more of our employees are becoming aware of their workplace rights, employers have a major responsibility to ensure their employees conduct themselves appropriately at all times.
This half-day course provides participants with that knowledge and by the end of the course participants will be able to:
• Understand the differences between Bullying, Harassment & Discrimination.
• Explain the legal implications for employers and employees alike.
• Identify what bullying, harassment & discrimination looks like in the workplace.
• Identify the effects of bullying both for individuals and businesses.
• Explain supervisor and employee responsibilities.
• Consider complaint considerations and act upon complaints effectively.
• Understand the principles of General Protections within the workplace particularly around Workplace Rights and Adverse Action.
Workplace Relations and Management Consultants
Add event to my calendar