The Sport in Business Luncheon: Pavlich & Glass - head 2 head, getting down to business
16 April 2014
THE SPORT IN BUSINESS LUNCHEON
A lunch event for those who want to improve their leadership skills and enhance their team performance.
A rare opportunity to learn from WA's elite leaders...
Matthew Pavlich & Darren Glass
Are you an emerging leader in your industry?
Do you need to take your leadership skills to the next level?
Are you having difficulty managing your team and driving high performance?
Is your business or team truly aligned with its vision and values?
Or do you simply want to meet Matthew Pavlich and Darren Glass?
AFL teams have had to develop a truly authentic and accountable model of leadership. Learn from the best in the business and listen first hand to Matthew & Darren discussing:
- Leading high performing teams
- Building a winning culture
- How to get the best out of your youngest performers
- Using vision and values to underpin success
- Practical methods which businesses can implement to achieve individual and team success
- Strategies to deal with the pressures of being a leader
- Networking opportunities
- Moderated panel discussion
- Q&A from the audience
- Time to meet and mingle with Darren & Matthew
Add event to my calendar
1300 657 601